There are many different aspects to running a successful business, and it is up to the owner to ensure they are all met. Generally, owners and management ensure well marketed products or services, friendly customer service, impressive displays, and an attractive presentation of both the inside and outside of your business. Unfortunately, most do not realize this applies to how your exterior appears in the darkness. Light is more necessary than people think as generally, people feel safer in the dark and light plays an important role for people to find the establishment. With this in mind, we at Peterkin Electric would like to elaborate on the importance of commercial’s exterior lighting, especially with LED lighting.
Benefits of LED Commercial Landscape Lighting
1) LED Lights Brighten Dark Areas. With increased illuminating power, LED lights will brighten up a space. Having lights not only help you get noticed, but they are especially helpful for your visitors to find your place in the dark. For further reference or to currently indulge now, your walk-in customers are also attracted to the bright LED lights and people will subconsciously notice your location.
2) Exterior Lighting Increases Safety and Security. Ensuring your surroundings and parking lot are well lit is highly beneficial as safety is crucial. Both staff members and customers will feel more secure and comfortable walking in and out of the commercial space. Criminals look for poorly lit areas to take advantage of the low visibility and their victim’s insecurities of the dark. You can potentially reduce the crimes that can occur when your parking lot, sidewalks, and the direct exterior of building having plenty of LED lighting.
3) LED Lighting Upgrades. Visitors and staff feel safer and your establishment is well-lit, but switching to LED lights on the exterior offers some advantages that includes the following:
– LED light fixtures are shock and vibration resistant, making them ideal outdoors
– LED lights does not use nearly as much energy, which also reduces the negative impact on the environment.
– LED lights are sealed in an industrial-strength case that minimizes light depreciation by preventing the dust, pollution on other residues from accumulating.
– The fixture’s lifespan is longer and easier to care for with the LED’s consistent temperature and light intensity.
– LED lights provide up to 100,000 hours that give your lamps a longer life than standard bulbs and they do not need as much maintenance.
– Standard lamps take a time to restart following a power outage, where LED lights the fixtures have an instant start up, which significantly minimizes a dark commercial exterior.
– With their flexible design, LED lights allow businesses on a budget to retrofit new fixtures that can be applied to existing poles and mounts.
– Maintenance is simpler as LED arrays, induction lamps, and drives are easily replaced without tools.
Electrical Inspections, Repairs, Maintenance & More in Laguna Woods, Santa Ana, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Aliso Viejo, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Irvine, Lake Forest & Orange County, California
Peterkin Electric offers consultations with our design specialists to help enhance your commercial property exterior with better lit parking lots, sidewalks, and buildings to help you with the overall success of your business. With the use of LED lights and Peterkin Electric professionals, your commercial space’s exterior will be well-lit for you, customers, and employees to significantly benefit from. Contact us today!